Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible partner JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where most people follow me. I write about my day-to-day life, both the good and the bad. It was 1990 that my family moved to America. In the age of 1 and 1/4 I was accepted into my parents. When I realized that I had the potential to be a successful person I set out to be successful and do my parents proud. I thought my future would unfold the same way as I graduated from college, get an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin an family. My idea of success was to go to college to graduate, then get an employment in a corporation. After that, I'd marry then buy a house, and then have children. However, life was not so sure. The money and the status of my position did not make me happy. I was convinced that I was wasting my life to earn an income. While navigating my way to a new career path, I discovered I was destined to work as personal trainer. I loved exercising, I enjoyed being around people, and I love helping others. My business started in 2014 and I'm celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. In the field of coaching, there are not many Asian women. To lead in my field and provide quality coaching to enable others to achieve better health and happiness through creating a lifestyle tailored to meet their needs and help them achieve their targets. In addition, I wish for others to be empowered to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire in life. While my professional life began to take off, I suffered the greatest loss of my entire life to datein the death of my mom. She fought a long and arduous battle with Scleroderma and is resting in Heaven and is with me in my thoughts and my heart all the time. It is amazing how life can give us the exact lessons we need even if we aren't aware of that it is there. There are many ways that my mother's passing changed me. I truly believe she provided me with another chance to be a part of her story after she passed away. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. The time was right to go on to her next chapter and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. My 30's are the first time I really feel I am alive. My story is made available to you so that I can talk about my experience and thoughts. It will allow you to feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. You are capable of getting anything you'd like in your life. Therapy is essential and normal. The health of a person is the most important riches. I hope that you experience life at your best and never have regrets when it comes to your final days. The death of a person is the only assurance in this the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Lucy Boynton and Stella Maeve Feet and Legs

April Love Geary and April Jones